Thursday, April 21, 2011

Asking the wrong questions

Instead of asking…
What could I say that would encourage people to work here?
Ask yourself…
What makes my organization attractive for potential employees?

Instead of asking…
What could I say about this product or service that would make people want to buy it?
Ask yourself…
What is unique about this product or service that people can benefit from?

Instead of asking…
What do I need to say in order to get this job?
Ask yourself…
What unique skills do I have that makes me a great employee?

Instead of asking…
What can I say or do to make this person want to be with me?
Ask yourself…
Do I love myself… and do I believe that someone else can love me exactly the way I am?

Because most of us feel a need to please the masses; we try to fill the gap between where (we believe) we are and where (we believe) others expects us to be by "Selling Ourselves Up"... therefore, reducing our Self-Esteem... Self-Acceptance... and Self-Worth.



No comments:

Post a Comment